It’s a new year and the main thing that has been on my mind has been to get rid of the excess, especially when it comes to my material possessions. After recording my “What’s in My Hair Product Stash?” videos, one thing was abundantly clear to me: I need to pare down my hair stash. It’s just too much. I plan to apply this to every corner of my home, but right now the area in most need of attention is my hair product stash. You saw the video — you know exactly what I’m talking about.
- For Cleansing. I’ll keep keep 2 out of 5:
- a Moisturizing and a Neutralizing Shampoo.
- For Moisturizing. I’ll keep 4 out of 16:
- a Deep Conditioner; a Leave-In Treatment; an Oil for HOT; and a Daily Moisturizer.
- For Strengthening. I’ll keep 3 out of 10:
- a Protein Treatment; a Protein Leave-In Treatment; a Serum.
- For Styling. I’ll keep 3 out of 5:
- a scalp grease; a Gel; and a Hair Spray.
Aubrey Organics GBP Conditioner