Ebony from Longing4Length tagged me for the Versatile Blogger Award, which was super sweet of her. Thanks! Her blog is awesome so check her out.
- Thank the Blogger that nominated me.
- Share 7 random facts about me.
Nominate 15 bloggers who are relatively new to blogging Let nominated bloggers know they have been nominated.
- Add the Versatile Blogger Award to my post.
7 Random Facts About Me:
- I am rebel when it comes to these TAGS I never follow all of the directions, but I’m sure you already knew that.
- I played a lot of different sports when I was a kid and I was bad at all of it.
- I love crafts/hobbies, but I don’t stick with any of them. I just like the novelty of learning new things. I’ve learned to knit, sew, paint (kind of), make jewelry, scrapbook, mosaic tile, airbrush, make pottery, make figurines out of clay and plaster, write in calligraphy, and many many more.
- I often daydream about being great at things that guys are typically good at. Things like rapping, playing golf or building a car from scratch, lol.
- Every relaxer stretch I spend the last week with bad hair because I don’t want to stress my edges out by brushing them or with a lot of extra product.
- I have this really bad habit of opening doors and not closing them. Any door too, like closets, cabinets, refrigerator doors, anything. I’m not sure why I do it, but I have to work really hard to remember to close them. Same thing goes for turning lights on, I rarely turn them off. When I was younger my parents would get on me about it and now my husband does.
- I love shows/movies that can make me cry. That’s why I love Parenthood, Scandal, Greys Anatomy, and Nashville.
(Visited 14 times, 1 visits today)