I decided to try something different with my nails. Here’s my first try at marbling my nails. Check out the step-by-step guide below.
1. First get a small dish of water and colors of nail polish.
2. Add tape around the edges of your nails.
3. Add drops nail polish alternating between the two colors in a concentrical pattern onto the water.
4. Use a point object (toothpick) to create swirls in the polish. Start at the center circle and drag the toothpick outwards.
5. Dip your nail into the nail polish and hold it there for about 30 seconds. Before removing your finger, use the toothpick to pull the excess polish away from your fingers.
6. Repeat steps 3 – 5 until you’ve done all your nails. Then remove the tape.
7. Clean up the edges with nail polish remover and viola!
Helpful hint: To minimize how much nail polish you use. Dip 2 to 3 fingers at a time.